Micron Associates 30 Minutes of Daily Exercise As Good As 60 for Weight Loss

on Friday, August 24, 2012
A new study from the University of Copenhagen in Denmark found that sedentary, slightly overweight healthy young men who worked up a sweat exercising 30 minutes daily for three months lost a similar amount of weight and body fat as those who did 60 minutes of daily exercise.

The researchers describe the findings of their randomized controlled trial in a study reported online recently in the American Journal of Physiology.

The researchers suggest one reason for the surprising result is that the exercise felt “doable” for the participants in the 30 minutes a day group, who even felt afterwards that they could have done more. Whereas in the 60 minutes a day group, they probably compensated by eating more, therefore losing less...

READ THE REST OF THIS ENTRY

10 comments:

Unknown said...

cool post :))

john fellows said...

thanks for effective news! your online site is exceptionally useful for me. i bookmarked this post and your site as well.

Abney Associates said...

This looks a whole lot better to me.

Unknown said...

Hello, I just checked out your blog and I loved it.

leighphe said...

Great post! I also believe in writing for a specific type of person in mind.

Unknown said...

.oh la la! thanks for the post!

Unknown said...

Thanks for taking the time to share with you this, I’m fervently relating to this and that i appreciate learning about this topic.

Unknown said...

Very nice to hear that news, exactly like your site makes myself happy!

Unknown said...

i was looking for such easy task from a long time this post really help me in increasing my knowledge. thanks a lot

puthafri said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment