Micron study finds cereal bar is fattier than a can of cola

on Sunday, August 19, 2012
Micron study finds cereal bar is fattier than a can of colaThe image of cereal bars as a healthy snack is a ‘myth’, as study finds that many contain higher levels of fat and sugar than a can of cola. According to study, one of the 30 bars contains more than 30% sugar. Specifically, one bar, Nutri-Grain Elevenses, contained nearly four teaspoons of sugar (18g) – more than in a small 150ml can of cola (15.9g) and 20% of the recommended daily allowance.

A kind of tracker roasted nut bar was found to be almost a third fat, and while some of this came from the peanuts and hazelnuts that also provide some nutritional content, the ingredients also contained vegetable fat and harmful hydrogenated fats. A cereal bar named monster puffs with their tag line “great for your lunchbox” marketed...

Read More

13 comments:

craig bloom said...

Is it just me? or do they all sound really gruff and super sexy post!!!!!

Unknown said...

Pretty wonderful content. That i really stumbled upon your blog page together with imagined to say i always have really enjoyed reading your web page items. Anyway I’ll get subscribing towards your feed together with I hope everyone put up once soon.

Anonymous said...

can you give us some tips on how you did to make your blog so popular like this? thanks a lot

mia lyhne said...

thanks for share this great thread.

Unknown said...

You are a great resource and example to follow in business.

Unknown said...

This post is so right! When Im stuck with something, I tend to leave it for a while and do something else. Then when I come back to it, some fancy solution always hit me. very effective.

Unknown said...

Its Pleasure to understand your blog.The above articles is pretty extraordinary, and I really enjoyed reading your blog and points that you expressed.

Unknown said...

interesting and informative post thanks a lot for posting it.

Unknown said...

i was looking for such easy task from a long time it will help me in increasing my knowledge. thanks a lot.

john fellows said...

I am not sure whether this post is written by him as nobody else know such detailed about my trouble. You’re wonderful! Thanks!

leighphe said...

Wow, nice post here. This actually taught me something...

Unknown said...

excellent post, very informative. I wonder why the other experts of this sector do not notice this. You should continue your writing.

puthafri said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment